BSA Annual Health and Medical Forms
The Troop BSA Health Forms Parts A&B are still required for ALL Scouts and adults to participate in Troop events. Anyone participating in High Adventure or individual long-term camping (72 hrs+) will still require Part C. Please schedule an appointment with your primary doctor to complete Part C of the form. If you cannot secure an appointment with your physician another option is to schedule an appointment at a 'Minute Clinic' or similar provider (there is typically an out of pocket expense for these services).
Completed medical forms can be emailed to Mrs. Burbrink. Families who would prefer to submit hard copy versions of the forms should contact Mrs. Burbrink and make necessary arrangements (remember to provide two copies of all the health form pages and the front/back of insurance card).
- Parts A, B and C required with front and back of insurance card
- Two copies should be submitted (we have 2 sets of binders so duplicates are necessary)
- Please fill out the forms completely and fully. Your due diligence is appreciated.
- Be sure you have the date for last tetanus shot; BSA requires this within last 10 years
- Applies to Adults and Scouts!! Adults need to submit forms as well.
- Consult the Q&A on the Troop website or the National BSA website, if needed
- Always keep a copy for your family records. Ours is a paper system and subject to natural human error.
The Medical Forms can be downloaded from BSA Website
Submitting medical forms is an important responsibility and helps us to keep our scouts--and adults--safe while on campouts. Your cooperation is appreciated. Please take this job seriously; the Troop does.
DUE: ALL PARTS (A, B, & C)
All of the above applies to Boy Scouts AND Adults! You can access the Medical Forms here.
Troop 143 Uniform Bank
Troop 143 maintains a Uniform Bank. Please know that uniforms including hiking boots are needed.
The uniform bank is always accepting donations. We welcome gently used, clean Scout wear. Please try to include the zip-off portion of the legs when donating pants as our current inventory is without them.
The uniform bank has everything from pants to socks to hiking boots. Be sure to check it out before heading to the Scout Store!
If you have questions, please email Claudia Pedrazza or call 305.936.7673.